Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for work in NC. I am located in salisbury, which is between Greensboro and charlotte on I85. I am open to about anything. Anyone own a business in this area, and looking for help. I have attached a copy of my resume. But let me tell you this also, I am very mechanically inclined. I can weld, MIG and stick, use any kind of metal working tool, woodworking tool. I have had construction experience and restoration experience(of course). I am also interested in opportunities at the outerbanks of NC. I am extremely interested in boat building/sales/marketing anything to do with boats, Im your guy. I have experience working on boats, operating them, and have the experience needed to get my captains license if the proper opportunity presented itself. I recently restored a mahogany boat and vintage Mercury engine.

I also have a BS degree in Business with a concentration in accounting. I have training in cost accounting, tax accounting, finance, economics, MIS, auditing, operations management, and consumer behavior. Advanced skills in all Microsoft systems including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience using QuickBooks accounting software within a business ERP system. Experience with FIFO, LIFO, and JIT inventory systems. I also have experience with WIP management. I am a self-starter. Experience running a small business managing cash funds, workloads, and customer relations.

I am fresh out of college, been looking for work now since may of 2011. If anyone out there has anything I would be very grateful, and will not disappoint.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts