Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a 65 - 66 Fastback.

While I do not want junk I do want a "fixer up" vehicle. My only two requests would be that it hasn't been wrecked and that its not completely rusted through. No engine is fine.

I live in Kentucky and would be willing to travel as far as 500 Miles to haul one home.

I know its a long shot but I'm looking to spend 2,000 - 2,500.

I can be contacted here:

jpainter (at) brownfoodservice.com

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Although I have a couple 65 fastbacks and they are both projects, 2500 is a bit low for a workable car. If you decide to be in the $3500-4000 range I can help you. Olaf

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Him" is a "her" :) haha - thanks though vamustang

Honestly, it doesn't have to be a Fastback, I realize the price market is just out of my league for something that I would just be wanting to fix at my leisure.

I'll take a coupe but I'd like it to have a V8 and 5 lugs on all for corners. 64-68

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Does it have to be a mustang. i know where a running driving 64 falcon 2dr post car 260 v8 p/s a/t can be bought for around 2800? white red interior. west coasst car little to no rust. located in richmond va.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for helping out guys, really! And yes it had to be a Mustang, I've loved them ever since I was a kid. I've had 2 '65s, and sold them both. I have a '09 now that I adore, I just love both eras and not so much of any in between.

I found a Mustang tonight though with the exact specs I wanted and only a short drive away. I can't wait.

Again, thanks for being so nice. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts