Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a youth or ladies bow for my wife. i have a nos 70 mach one grille. i also have a nos 69 hoodscoop and nos hood scoop grille. i may also be interested in a bow for myself. let me know what ya got. i have other parts also. i have a folddown setup that needs work and a partial 71-73 setup also.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
I have a compound bow that i used when i was a teenager. I think it is a black bear model and has an aftermarket rest and has some arrows. Also comes with a zip up camo case (cloth). I'll have to look for it next time i get to my parents house. It may be a few weeks, send me an email to remind me. It is right handed and am not sure what the pound-pull it is. It's enough to kill a deer but not 60lb or so like the big guys use :winkgrin: What year folddown do you have? I also have an adult compound bow. It's a PSE Cobra bow and is a Ted Nugent special edition one. It needs a new string but also comes complete. I'll have to double check on the status of selling that one though, as my father gave it to me but i never used it.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
Just an update. I won't be back to my parents house this weekend for work reasons. It will be next weekend when i get there to get the bows. The PSE bow was around $300 new and has only been used one or two seasons. We bought it at a local bow shop. The black bear was around $100 for the bow itself and i bought aftermarket stuff like a new Cobra rest and arrows. I'll get some pics when i pick it up next weekend for you. do you have any pics of the folddown rear seat? [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts