Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a thermostat housing without the extra hole.

I have a whole slew of extra 6cyl parts. If you would like to trade for one with a extra whole i have that. I have a carburetor, fans, pulleys, oil pans, valve covers, air cleaners, a really bad door, a sway bar. If you have something else in mind just ask it seems i have two of every part except the one i need. :p

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I'll take a look as well.If you would like to contact me regardless,It might be a good idea as I have a bunch of Mustang parts as well I might want to do some trading or buy pieces outright? I'm In N.Y. But I also go to Jersey quite frequently.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
So far, I have one without the extra hole.Unfortunately it is sitting on my spare six cylinder motor that is sitting in my Garage at the Jersey Shore.How soon do you need one?I don't have plans to go down there in the near future. P.S. I have alot of spare parts so I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reweb said:
I'm also interested in the 1100 carb...Is it in working condition?

Thanks
Apparently it is not an Autolite. The info on the tag is as follows:
Motorcraft
D0PF K
A1H17

·
Registered
206 Posts
Have you got an extra exhaust manifold with a late 1964 or very early 1965 date code? I need one!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Did you get one yet? Is this like the one you are looking for?

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/images/P/01078lg.jpg

I know I have one of these, it's just a matter of finding it. If you still need it let me know, you can have it.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just an update. Someone is sending me what i need. If it doesnt workout i will let you new. I thought i had another exhaust manifold but i cant find it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i have an original valve cover and an exhaust manifold if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what year exhaust manifold do you have? I think i am going to replace mine because it leaked bad even with the gasket.

What year valve cover i have a 68 or a 66 should be the same as 67. Will have to check on the vacuum advance.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i have a 68 manifold and valve cover.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have an exhaust manifold from a 68 already. Apparently they are diffrent.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
sparky65 said:
I have an exhaust manifold from a 68 already. Apparently they are diffrent.
They are definitely different,If you wanted you could use that on your car,You gain 1/4" in pipe diameter as the 68 is larger and freer breathing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
sparky65 said:
what year exhaust manifold do you have? I think i am going to replace mine because it leaked bad even with the gasket.

What year valve cover i have a 68 or a 66 should be the same as 67. Will have to check on the vacuum advance.
I got someone selling me a 67 valve cover, but if it doesn't work out, I'll let you know. Still would like a Vacuum advance although I found one new that's reasonable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts