Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow... This weekend I tackled the largest amount of work since I got the stang a few months back. What did I do you ask?

1)Cleaned out trunk. Coated inside with black spatter paint to clean it up. Stripped and painted jack, jack handle spare tire hold downs, refinished spare tire rim in black. New trunk mat, spare cover, jack pack.

2)New interior carpet, new sound deadener,cleaned and conditioned front seats and rear seat. Installed new package tray, stripped and painted rear interior quarter panels, new moisture barrier, new rear quarter window handles.

3) Fixed sloppy AT handle, repainted and cleaned up the AT base, painted all the black stuff under the dash (pedal brackets etc), new kick panels, new scuff plates

4) Removed gauge cluster, cleaned and installed new lenses and new guage cluster.

5) Fixed my heater control levers, installed new wiper switch, new turn signal stalk, repaired my AM radio speaker.

6)Cleaned every nook and cranny inside.

7)Passed out on the couch with torn up hands and a sore back.

God I wish I wasn't at work right now!

Oh what fun /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Sounds like a great weekend! BTW what year and model do you have?

G

·
0 Posts
Sounds like you made some major headway. The car in the pic looks really nice. You also just cant get enough of the stang fever, huh, monday back at work and what are you doing, surfing the VMF. Well after all that hard work you put into her, just take her for a nice long ride and enjoy.....

SCOTT
65CONV, C-CODE, T10, 4BBL
ITS ALMOST DRIVABLE, WOOOOHOOOOO.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts