Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all.

This is the second installment of the Lost Mustang Color Of The Day

I thought I might try a different approach to try to find more pictures of Mustangs
in all of the various original colors. Maybe if I mention each missing color one at
a time - it will get somebody's attention. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

These are being used at the Mustang Color Archive.

So today, I would like to ask if anyone has seen a car painted "Cascade Green" -
a 64.5 and possibly a 65 color with code "S".

Do you have a car with this color? Have you seen a picture of a car with this
color?

If so - please take a picture of it - or email me your existing pic at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Zim

G

·
0 Posts
I sent you pictures of my 64.5,Cascade green,not the original paint,but according to PO- repainted to the original color.Lee

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Its not a 64.5 but I was looking at your page and noticed that your 71 section does not have a Grabber Blue participant ::wink wink::

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
hey zim...one thats not listed on your site...in this months issue of mustang monthly, a nice 65...midnight mist blu..i think..dont have the copy of it at work with me, but im pretty sure that was the color..said it was a somewhat rare color, even more so on a fastback..i could be wrong, im no expert, just repeating what i read...
joe

·
Registered
865 Posts
I saw this color last night, I hated it but the wife loved it. The car was a vert, paint was great, but the seats needed to be replaced. Next time I am in Salt Lake City I will try and get a pic of it for you.

Man the guy just raved on the color. I would have stripped it off and gotten anything but that.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The color is Nightmist Blue (color code K), and it's a '66 color on that '66 Fastback in the latest MM. Don't know why MM claims it's a rare color. Of the 16 basic colors available in '66, it was the 5th most popular.

·
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Lee!

That will work nicely. It really shows how dark that color was.

Is there any way for you to send me the full size pic? I downloaded one
from the website you sent me, but I'll bet you have access to one that is bigger.

Thanks!

-Zim

·
Registered
832 Posts
I owned a 65 coupe 65 A 5 26 10 S 7415.
The car was cascade green. I used it up as a parts vehicle.
I dont have any nice pictures of it in pre sawzall condition.
Sad thing is it was a factory GT . It lives now in my fastback.
jimbo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts