Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my '68 coupe in April, and have been reading this forum every day as I try to restore her.
The search function has saved me countless hours and questions.
I finally got registered this week and am so glad to be a part of the best group of people on the net.
I look forward to being able to help anytime I can and getting to know the people here better.
Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and experience so beginners like me can do justice to these beautiful cars we all love.

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the fun!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome Mike, always glad to have another member. My wife has family in Alliance and North Canton, so I'll look forward to making a side trip one day to see your progress.
Scotty Russ

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Welcome! Great choice in Mustangs! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Welcome, fellow 68 coupe owner.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike!
It's too bad you don't have a 71-73 but I'm sure there's still a couple of 67-68 owners out here? <duck!> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Did anyone mention the super secret application fee you need to pay? Contact me privately and we can take care of it. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif (That's a joke!)
Great to have,
D

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Ok Mike, First of all Welcome. It does help to be a lurker for awhile, then join in. Kind of aclimates you to the weirdo's, I mean fine people of the VMF.
Since you claim to have been reading the post everyday, and wanting to get to know us better. lets see if you have been paying attention.

Question 1. What does TFOB stand for?
Question 2. WHat does FBD stand for?
Question 3. Who is the one person on the VMF that your mother warned you about when picking Friends???
Hint, He's an old fart and likes Pink Birds. Lately he's taken a liking to sheep!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,169 Posts
Welcome, and let's all have a group hug!

Tony, I'm about to spill the secret about you, so be nice, OK? *LOL*

VMF is an indespensible source of information, far greater than any Shop Manual. We're also all very good friends and compadres. Just don't listen to anyone who says bad things about me! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts