Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quarrel\noun: 1.a ground of dispute 2. a verbal clash: conflict
Quarrel\verb: (reled or relled or raling) 1. to find fault 2. to dispute angrily:wrangle.
Okay, I had a quarrel with my baby. She was disputing angrily the replacing of the windshield molding on the drivers side after squishing in a little more of the bedding cmpd because of a small leak after replacing the gasket. Anywho I got angry with the cursed molding and actually bent (with the BFH) I borrowed from some of our more esteemed members, the molding in several places so it wouldn't fit if someone from above ordered it to! I got so mad I actually said to a stupid lifeless car, "I hate you". I can't believe after countless hours of dreaming and busting you know what, sweating and much blood left behind on various projects, replacing interior and many parts, making it so your would not recognize this vehicle by hearing it run or looking at it if you had seen it before I got it, that this would come from my lips. I feel like I have blasphemed or something. Is there a holy grail for the lost of the mustang world? I guess I'll need a human sacrifice on this one. I made up with baby, but I feel dirty right now.... thanks for listening...Gary...

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
There is only one penance for this sacrilege. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif You must buy the most expensive wax available and apply it lovingly by hand while reminding the lifeless car that you love it beyond all reason. If the car is not yet painted or otherwise ready for wax, then you must do penance by purchasing at least one hyper-expensive NOS part and displaying it where the car can see it and anticipate it's installation. Anything less consigns you to permanent and ongoing retribution until you submit. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,760 Posts
This is a tough one....I feel for you... The ONLY way I can think of that will get you in good graces again is to buy some brand new rear leaf springs and install them on her. OH, and did I mention, you will have to pull the old, frozen front bolts out with your LIPS!/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
There's times I swear that the old orange %itch is a live and laughing how ever a car would laugh if a car could laugh. Say willbur.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts