Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys, it looks like we will have to bag the MITM for right now. Maybe do it early Spring. There just weren't enough people available or interested. The weather forecast wasn't looking good either so...

Maybe we can do a dinner get-together down in the Portland area before the holidays. Any thoughts?

Steve

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
We can have the new MITM immediately after the delayed 2003 Christmas dinner (oops).

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
Steve ,Sorry your not having your meeting. :( Come to the Yakima Show instead Sunday 19th. 10am-4pm in Sarg Hubbard Park. If any of you have a way to meet Jess and get the 67 fb from him by Sat , Then drive it to Yakima Sunday with an extra driver to fallow you. We both would like that very much. :)

Troy ::

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, Jesse. Would love to drive it over but I don't have anyone to follow me and bring me home. SWMBO and daughter have a baby shower at 5PM that day.

Steve

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Well, that sucks. Was looking forward to getting to meet everyone. Course, I guess if no one was coming, I wouldn't have achieved that goal.

Guess I'll have to do more work around the house. Would rather stand around in the rain and talk Mustangs.

·
Registered
89 Posts
hrm...and I was just about to have to break the news that I couldnt make it either...dash in the coupe is all torn apart with no signs of being put together in time :-/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts