Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some available machine shop time we need to fill. We make automation equipment, so no crank turning or block boring etc. I was thinking of doing a run of suspension components or some under hood fancy stuff. Have a particular need, and what would you pay for it? I was also thinking of having a run of billet grilles (true billet, not assembled billet pieces) of three designs I have been kicking around on the CNC. Let me know what you want. If there is sufficient interest, and great enough numbers, we can work a deal. I'm just trying to fill shop time.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Roller bearing or rollerized brass coil spring perches.

John Harvey

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stangnet won't let me join :: WTF? Anyway, if you would send him a message with my email attached, I would appreciate it. I'll also send you my email in a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It said "webmaster disabled this feature." Thanks for the pass on. Maybe I can also add welding to the list and do some LCA/UCA boxing. Got the TIG gathering dust in the back corner.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
i could go for any of the above. i really need some roller perches and some boxed uca/lca's would be really cool as well. i also have a a blue print of a negative wedge spacer and also a caliper bracket for a late model PBR caliper on a 69/70 disc brake spindle too, that i have been wanting to get made provided the price is cheap enough. let me know how much something like that would cost and i may get you do that for me anyway regardless of anyone showing enough interest in other things. also there is another guy from her and stangnet, streetgrande69 (sn) SG69 (here) who has been trying to get some brackets built for a tcp style strut rod project he is working on and i would like a set of those as well. you can PM for anything if you want

1 - 7 of 7 Posts