129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble what to pick. I would like to go with 15x7
on all 4 corners so I can rotate. Which wheel looks best
on 69 mach1? Help!

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
When I was trying to decide I tried to find as many pictures with the kind of wheels I was looking for. This is really a personal choice. One of the factors in my choosing the 14" 500s was that I had just purchased tires of that size and couldn't afford to buy new tires and wheels (BW, the wheels were a birthday present-any chance yours is close??). Try www.google.com as a search engine. That's where I found all my pix.
Stan

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
I forgot about a website that you can choose from a bunch of wheels on many years Mustangs. Unfortunately, I didn't bookmark it but if you do a search here on "wheels" I remember someone giving it out. Sorry I can't be of better help.
Stan

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Mag 500's hands down.
no contest.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Magnums

·
Registered
680 Posts
the website that a couple of people talked about it cool. I sent the guy a picture of my car, and he put it in the website. Now, I can bring my car up, and change the wheels, and raise and lower the car, at any time...
Go to the site, and click on the "white" (car is realy yellow)'70 Mustang, and pic of mine comes up...It is great.
Fordnut

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Magnum's, 15" rim size.

·
Registered
655 Posts
One vote for Torqs!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
By the way, I have 15" Mag. 500 on my car, from a '70 Boss 302....The only other wheel I would use would be the Torque Thrust wheels....

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Go with the Magnum 500's.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Either one is a good choice, just hard to beat those classic looks. Color of the car, RWL in or out, would be deciding factors with me. Go with the Magnums.

That wheel web site thing is way cool!

·
Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
572 Posts
I think Magnum 500's look great on any 1969 Mustang, especially a Mach I. Go with the Magnum's.

G

·
0 Posts
I would go with the Torque Thrusts, but the Magnums are a classic look. I probably depends on if you want a more classic look or a slighly modified look.

Brian aka hecubus

1 - 20 of 21 Posts