Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a good place to get 15X7 Magnum 500's. Do they have the centers and lugnuts?

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I fit BFgoodrich radial T/A 255/60/15's on the 15X7's? I was hoping to be able to be able to trade the wheels, between my 71 Fastback and the Boss. I wasn't sure if 255's will fit.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Specialty Wheels (503) 668-4793, Sandy, Oregon.

They supply most of the Mag 500 on the market today. No website that I know of. They are just down the road from me and make them in-house.

·
Registered
384 Posts
255's fit just fine. The 265's require 15x8 wheels.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
What kind of prices do they have for the mag's?
I've never bought any but a good friend picked up a set at the annual Portland Swap Meet. Outstanding deal as I recall. They were called "blems" but we could never find one. I think that in order for them to be able to sell at a price lower than their distributers, they have to call them that. I could be wrong but it seems to me they were about $100 or a little more. Not positive. It's been a couple of years now.

Best thing is to call. Tell them you saw them at the swap meet in April and wanted to check and see if they had any more "blems" in your size.

Good luck. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a set of magnums at http://www.mustangsunlimited.com , they come with the center caps, and chrome lugnuts for 599.95 or something close, plus free shipping. I will probley call your specialty wheels place too though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts