Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
White Elephant Guy
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nominees are listed in order of submission. Vote on your favorite from Sunday February 17 through Saturday February 23.</p>

<dl>
<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">zim64half's 1964.5 Convertible</dt>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>

<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">JeffTepper's 1967 Fastback</dt>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">palmaceae's 1968 Coupe</dt>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>

<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">FastE's 1973 Mach 1</dt>
<dd>
</dd>

<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">gwmats' 1965 Fastback</dt>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>

<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">myth's 1973 Mach 1</dt>
<dd>
</dd>

<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">manyc's 1969 Limited Edition 600 Sportsroof</dt>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>

<dt style="margin-top: 40px; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">jfstang's 1967 Fastback</dt>
<dd>
</dd>
<dd>
</dd>
</dl>

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
So can you start nominations for the next month now?

·
White Elephant Guy
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nominations for next month will open on March 16 and run through March 22 or until I get ten nominees, whichever comes sooner.

Sorry bob, this isn't a caucus like they have out in Iowa, you don't get to pick one and then change your mind after the first round. ;)

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Carefull there pilgrim--I see you and Randy emailing just each other after being banned! :loco: :stirpot:

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Darn, I know someone I want to nominate but I'll probably forget before March 16.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Nice crop!

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Gorgeous bunch of cars - but how come we don't get to see the ongoing tally of votes until the end this time?

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Great Looking bunch of cars. Was hard to choose one.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
less than 2 hours left. The stepchildren will win this one!!!!

·
Premium Member
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
I didn't ask for any votes from the Chicago group - mostly because were 2 of us in the list!

:)

-Zim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts