Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I did not have time after family time to get much done.
So I decided to pull the cover and take pictures for my VMF family.
The is her Exposed as she is. No one but me until now has gotten this close...
I wanted to start to share her good and bad with you.

I found my new Signature Photo today.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I wish mine was in as good shape. Looks good from here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think it looks great. My 67 was only slightly torn apart and I was getting anxious to get it in running shape, but there is something to be said for a thing of beauty like yours and taking your time...enjoying the build. It will be worth it and look great when you're done.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.
I am going to try to blend paint at the rust locations. 96% of the surface is driver perfect.
Orange peal? Yes but since it is white it shows
nicer than she is, even 4 inches away.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Looks good Mark. Question-Why are the front bumper braces still attached to the car? You must have major shin bruises by now.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Them Brackets !!! SOB My thighs have reminded me over and over and over to remove them.

I will Tomorrow since you have mentioned it.

Does not mater how many times you tell your self to watch out for them because they become alive and jump out at you ...I swear they do.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Good, I'll maybe sleep better knowing you're not killing yourself with those braces attached.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts