Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my marti report in the mail!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/KaelYoshida/Mustang/MartiReport.jpg

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
thats the first one that i have ever seen that was actually produced on the day on the tag!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the deluxe report.
I think that my car was in an accident somewhere in it's past. It's definately been repainted, and the door tag was missing. I figured that a Marti report might be the only way I can obtain some of the information on my car. ^^

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I just ordered one for our new '67 Convertible. I'm looking forward to seeing it! I too don't have door tags so I'm looking to verify some things.

BTW Nice Sounding Car!

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
I want to get the Marti report for mine also as I too am missing the door tag. I do have the body tag although.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Lots of cool options including console, AC and AM/FM. Good to know.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
My records show that your car was sold on e-bay last April. Needed some work, but definitely a good purchase. From the Marti Report it looks like someone specifically ordered the car. I have a 69 Mach I that came from the same dealership as yours, though a month later. I've seen quite a few cars (have 2 myself) that were actually built on the day that they were scheduled, so that's not really a rare occurance as one would think. Good luck with your car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts