Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently discovered that Marti is now able to run his reports for cars as new as the 2017 model year. Same basic format, same useful data. For those who are curious, Ford built 1339 California Special GT convertibles for 2017. Of those, 165 were painted Oxford White.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Marti report

I got one for my 16 GT. Found out only 51 were Guard green with the dark saddle interior. I special-ordered it and sent it to CDC for their Outlaw package. It's the only Guard convert they did and the only Outlaw with reflective gold accents/stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,042 Posts
You should not need a "Marti Report" for newer cars. You should be able to go to Ford's Fleet websites and pull up your Original Window Sticker for the car... That's what I did...and it was all FREE! - Marti will just do the same thing basically and charge you...at least for newer cars... FYI, It ONLY works for 2008 to Present vehicles.... I have noticed that sometimes the website goes down, so you have to check back later.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

***If you add your VIN at the end you should be able to pull up a copy of the window sticker. it worked on both my late models and several other cars I have looked at.

Found some other cool stuff.. Ford FLEET info.. Check it out..It shows you how the VIN number breaks down..

https://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandservice/vin-guides/

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Maybe Marti has compiled ALL the free info and is adding the extra step with the %s and ratios. i think Ford wants ~$20 for a build sheet and sticker now.

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still have the window sticker from new so that wasn't the motive for me. My interest was in the statistical calculations, specifically the number of Oxford White Cal Special convertibles for 2017.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts