Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are hosting a MCA & All Ford show on July 12-13 at Speedway Motors, located at 340 Victory Lane, Lincoln, NE. Our website has an entry form that is printable or for download. Check out http://www.hoofbeatoflincoln.com for a good listing of Lincoln area Ford & Mustang Shows. The Capitol City Ford and Mustang Club hosts this site. An entry form for the event can be downloaded from our website.

Swanson Ford in Ceresco, NE (just 10 miles north of Lincoln) is hosting a show'n'shine on July 11th. A parade, show, good food, and fireworks are on tap for the night. Swanson Ford is the old Ford dealer in Nebraska.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
You attending a MCA show?? Next thing we will hear is you posting your new MCA membership number ::

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I'm hoping to attend. Sounds like a NICE show, and I'd like to check out the museum at Speedway Motors again - neat deal! ;)

Still up in the air though, as my daughter has a campus visit scheduled at Washington University on the 12th. We're looking at rescheduling it...... ::

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
How'd the show go? Unfortunately mine is apart for a couple minor things (one of them a/c, it's too hot to mess around) LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts