Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All's right with my world now, Chuck got his truck back today so Monday morning we're leaving for Augusta. We'll get in Thursday afternoon and I'm looking forward to getting together with VMFers.

And to top everything off, today was my last day of physical therapy. Vacation!!! ::

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
*Good Luck*..and have fun..and most important..easy on the walking..get yourself one of those little motorized scoots..*LOL*

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh, I would be dangerous in one of those! ::

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Can't wait to see Murphy in person. I'm not up on the latest on the VMF...Are you bringing Trouble as well?
Dave

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Good Luck Laurie and Chuck! Have fun, and baby yourself Laurie!! Don't want you back in PT!

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Trouble this time, I only have room for one car. I'll have my photo album, however. :) Just look for a Sunlit Gold 68 coupe and a Seafoam Green GT/CS parked next to each other in the trailered concour class. See you there!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Women aren't allowed in Augusta...everybody knows that now. Just a little FOREwarning in case you hadn't heard...

·
Registered
383 Posts
OK, so you come half way across the country to show your car and meet up with VMFer's, while I have to miss. I live in GA and would love to be there, but I was class pres a few years back and we scheduled our reunion for next weekend. Sorry that I will miss you and everyone else, have fun.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're staying at the host hotel, Radisson by the River, I think is the name.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts