Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on DRIVING the 66' Shelby (Sapphire Blue w/white stripes) from Houston to the Pensacola MCA national show in a couple of weeks. I plan to enter in "Driven Concourse" (hehe)... I understand Laurie S.will be there with her coupe, who else will be attending?

Come by and say hi!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
1. What are the dates of the Pensacola show?

2. How long does it take to drive from Atlanta to Pensacola (I'll be in Atlanta on business)

DanM

66 Coupe, check her out at [url]www.66CoupeNW.stangnet.com[/url]

G

·
0 Posts
Yea, can't wait to go. Good thing is I'm already here. It's 4/23-25 at University mall which is right off Interstate 10 on Davis Highway. Went last year for the first time and was really shocked at the participation. I'll be ready this time. It's a great chance to buy stuff for a good $ and no shipping. Not to mention the discussion and looks. Think I'm gonna like this new format.....Good work webmaster

66 Pony Coupe, auto, 289

G

·
0 Posts
Ooops....forgot to tell you that it's about 5 hours from Atlanta. If you come, make sure you get off I-65 at the Flomaton, AL exit and come down US29 thru Century, FL and straight to Pensacola. It's much shorter than going thru Mobile, AL which is the way many would send you.

66 Pony Coupe, auto, 289

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Hey I'm going to Florida for my Spring Break and I'm going to stop there on Sat. on my way home. I'll be wearing my VMF shirt!

I suggest everyone where their shirt or put something on their car that says VMF. That way we can find each other. I'm excitied!

My car and the VMF parking lot are at: http://www.geocities.com/Bishir1/FrontPage.html

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I'll be there early on Sat. morning - in my VMF t-shirt. Can't wait!! Dickson

1965 GT fastback
There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness: - Dave Barry

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'll be there but, unfortunately, I won't have a car entered. I went to this show last year for the first time and it was really good. I may be there Friday and Saturday and will wear my VMF shirt on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some of the VMF talent.

EdK (Ed Kennedy on old forum)
'66 Coupe, '94 GT Convertible, 2000 Explorer XLT

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
The info I have say's 3/23-25, I got the info from my local Mustang club, which is correct?

Jason
Formerly Bluestangcom
Vintage Burgundy'66 Conv. 289 & C4. GT-ized
Strawberry/Silver '91GT
Rust/Red/Turquoise '67 coupe - Parting Out
Guards Red 2000 Porsche Boxster

http://www.bluestang.com

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
Yes, I'll be there with my coupe, Murphy and Trouble's picture album (with new pictures). I know Midlife will be there, too.

"I love it when a plan comes together."

1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)
1968 Fastback, "Trouble" - Restomod
1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge
Show Chairman, Mustang Mania 2001

1 - 12 of 12 Posts