Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in going to the MCA National? BAMA is doing a caravan to the show leaving the Castro Valley Park and Ride 8:30 Thursday morning the 27th. We will make at least one stop for fuel/food along the way and will travel at whatever pace is cool. Of course Truck/Trailer setups will be part of this caravan so the speed will be no faster than 65mph. Also, the trip back will leave on Monday morning sometime. Anyone interested is encouraged to respond to this post and/or call Chuck Wiltens at (510)538-7866. Thank You!

·
Administrator
19,482 Posts
I am, but I won't be able to join the convoy until it gets to the bar. :lol:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Linda had suggested that we have some kind of get together in our room one of the evenings we are down there, sooo....

·
Registered
109 Posts
were going for sure, we will find you guys somewhere closer to highway 5. I'll see where Nelson is going to meet up with you guys and meet there.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it. We look forward to having you guys in the caravan.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don, it will be good to see you again. Who else from my other club is going?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Gang,

Is this show actually at the Airtel Hotel, or is it at Woodland Park down the road? Reading the flyer it seems to be at the Hotel???

TIA-
freier

·
Administrator
19,482 Posts
It will be in the hotel parking lot, which shares a fence with the Van Nuys Airport.

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
Laurie_S said:
It will be in the hotel parking lot, which shares a fence with the Van Nuys Airport.
That sure sounds familiar! LOL
Stan

·
Administrator
19,482 Posts
Doesn't it though? :)

I was there last weekend to give a judging seminar and there were three Lear jets parked RIGHT at the fence facing toward the hotel. Kind of weird to see that in a hotel parking lot.

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
Let's hope they don't decide to take off next weekend. :lol:
Stan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts