Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in a PNWVMF gathering at this years MCA west cost nationals??
Here's some info I got from Laurie
Hi Brian,

The show will be September 29-October 1 at the Stardust. The club just signed the hotel contract, which was the big delay. You can make reservations there now, just mention the code "MUSTANG." I believe the rooms are $119 on Friday and Saturday and $69 on Thursday and Sunday.

There will be a flyer up soon on the MCA website and in Mustang Times will more info.

Laurie
Man could we have some fun in vegas or what!!!! Any interest???

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
You thinking of taking the CJ?, or just flying in?

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Come on down you guys, we'll have a VMF party! BTW, I just got the finalized registration form. In addition to the normal MCA concours, modified, driver classes, etc., there will be Show and Shine Participant's Choice classes and classes for owners under 21 years of age. Something for everyone! :winkgrin:

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
I like the idea of taking the FB down............. It'd be a great road trip and SYMBO just loves the slots. :winkgrin:

How are they handling security? What about MCA membership? Need it to participate?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmmm. Well...........I was thinking of fly.........but if there is enough interest..........I "might" consider driving down.

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
There will be security after show hours for sure, in addition to the regular hotel security. You don't need to be an MCA member, but it will cost $10 more to enter if you aren't. If you decide to join, the $10 is applied to your first year's dues ($30).

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
My boy should be starting school down there about that time....hmmmmm ...moving van or car trailer? :winkgrin:

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Hey guys
Some of us from BAMA are going to the show. I met quite a few of you last year at the Lacey show. It would be great to see you again. Keep me in the loop.
Stan

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Maybe they'll bring some smoked salmon? :peeping:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts