Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know a place that does mustang body's in the cincinnati to indianapolis area?? How much $ for this??

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
There is a place called Depenable sandblasting on the south side of Indy. I've had some things done there and have seen many complete cars that they did. They use more of the black beauty media but I think they will use any type of media that you request. I don't have their number but they are in the book.
I know there must be more in the Indy area but that is the only one I've dealt with.
Reasonable prices as well

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly what i was looking for!!

Thank You!

Their # is (317) 783 3301 if anyone else needs it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am actually about 45 minutes south. Batesville.

Exactly between indy and cincy.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make sure you find a place that uses sand. I had one of my cars done twice. First time was with plastic media, the second with sand. The sand did a much better job pulling out the rust and other unwanted matrials such as bondo. My brother had is 67 Coupe done with plastic media about the same time I had mine. When we compaired the two, we was sick because it cost close to the same and his was not that great!

Good Luck

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I actually found a place in indy called Redistrip. They actually chemically dip the shell for about $750

1 - 7 of 7 Posts