Vintage Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I have come to own the car that Megan Fox gave to her boyfriend. I am looking to find out all about the car. Including who did the restoration work. How to get info from the vin number etc etc. I am trying to build up the full story. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congratulations, you are the winner of the first BLA. This award is given to those who are in such a state of helplessness and laziness they go to a forum and request that others do their work for them.
Top honors are given to those who do not even tell what year car they have or what engines or drive trains they have, or post their VIN number, but demand answers from mind reading seers.
Loser award.JPG

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congratulations, you are the winner of the first BLA. This award is given to those who are in such a state of helplessness and laziness they go to a forum and request that others do their work for them.
Top honors are given to those who do not even tell what year car they have or what engines or drive trains they have, or post their VIN number, but demand answers from mind reading seers. View attachment 797811
OMG, I haven’t even got my coffee yet this morning and I see this. ILMFAO...

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
A quick Google search shows that this car has been mentioned here on this very site back in 2013. Not that there's too much there to go on but an expired link to it being sold on eBay apparently.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Top honors are given to those who do not even tell what year car they have or what engines or drive trains they have, or post their VIN number, but demand answers from mind reading seers. View attachment 797811
Sorry but this was uncalled for.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Fastback T5 331 TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear susp
851 Posts
And now she's with Machine Gun Kelly...well at least her taste in cars is ok.

·
Premium Member
7,013 Posts
I clicked on this thread hoping there were some pictures of her with the car.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Some of the replies on this thread continue to show how some members of this forum can be complete jerks and others are still dead set on objectifying women. No reason to bash someone for asking a question. If you do not want to provide help than refrain from commenting. As far as questionable comments about women here, I know of a few women members who don't post pics of themselves with their cars because they know comments will be made about their looks instead of the cars. That to me is just sad that we have forum members who feel like they can't post certain things because other members can't control themselves and make useless comments that don't pertain to vintage mustangs. If this pertains to you, then please move your mindset out of the 1950s and into 2021 and treat everyone with dignity and respect.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Some of the replies on this thread continue to show how some members of this forum can be complete jerks and others are still dead set on objectifying women. No reason to bash someone for asking a question. If you do not want to provide help than refrain from commenting. As far as questionable comments about women here, I know of a few women members who don't post pics of themselves with their cars because they know comments will be made about their looks instead of the cars. That to me is just sad that we have forum members who feel like they can't post certain things because other members can't control themselves and make useless comments that don't pertain to vintage mustangs. If this pertains to you, then please move your mindset out of the 1950s and into 2021 and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
OK, after attending Greta's Charm School for Vintage Mustangs Once Owned by Global Elitists, I rescind the BLA award and replace it with a "I Smell a Flipper" honorable mention.:sneaky:

·
Registered
67 Fastback T5 331 TCI Frt End, Canted 4 link rear susp
851 Posts
OK, after attending Greta's Charm School for Vintage Mustangs Once Owned by Global Elitists, I rescind the BLA award and replace it with a "I Smell a Flipper" honorable mention.:sneaky:
An uncalled for comment, followed by a sarcastic reply. Starting get some bad vibes about this forum. I think a moderator should have removed it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Even if the OP is going to flip the car, I'd be happy to share what little I know. Heck, I might even learn something from him.
One of the refreshing things about this forum is the number of people that are genuinely knowledgeable and enjoy sharing. That's not the case on most car forums, this place is unique.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.