Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a car from Mel Burns Ford hold any significance? I know cars from "Mr. Norms" Grand Spaulding Dodge or Yenko Chevrolet do. But what about Mel Burns Ford?

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
dustyrelics said:
Does a car from Mel Burns Ford hold any significance? I know cars from "Mr. Norms" Grand Spaulding Dodge or Yenko Chevrolet do. But what about Mel Burns Ford?

Not really ... no more that those others you mentioned (Yenko, Spaulding....) Cars just sold at that places have no extra significance IMHO . Now the COPO's built at Yenko and others do!!

Now if you found one of Mel Burns original race cars or the Thunderbolts ... its a different answer

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It would be kind of cool to have a metal plate or stickers on the car with "Mel Burns Ford" on it. I don't know if it's as well known as "Tasca Ford", but still a good conversation piece. I wouldn't pay much if any extra for it, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts