Vintage Mustang Forums banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,429 Posts
Shaky run!
Saturday Sept 5 Grissom Air Force Reserve Base. New Akaso Brave 7 camera with image stabilization on, yea it's going back! Winning run!

·
Premium Member
5,429 Posts
A little past 1972 for me, but got me motivated for the last event of the season tomorrow at the Tire Rack test track in South Bend Indiana rain or shine, and it's going to be rain. Either way it's the last chance to spend time with my autocross friends for who could guess how long?

Reactions: RTM

·
Premium Member
5,429 Posts
A fun first autocross of the season on a Mitia course. It was at Deep River Water Park with tons of poles, hazards, and a tightness not suited for my car. Fortunately the attitude of my competition rolling on 315's 4 square was motivating! You only need one clean run thank God! Before the last run the guy who runs the Town Car asked if his, I'm guessing 7 year old son, could ride shotgun. Even satan couldn't say no to those big blue eyes. With him strapped in I tell him to remind me not to get into the middle cone on the last slalom too fast which had been killing my times. I really concentrated because I didn't want to kill the little feller and had the best run of the day!
Final Results, #1 - Rusty Cobwebs - Sun 04-18-2021

·
Registered
69 Posts
A fun first autocross of the season on a Mitia course. It was at Deep River Water Park with tons of poles, hazards, and a tightness not suited for my car. Fortunately the attitude of my competition rolling on 315's 4 square was motivating! You only need one clean run thank God! Before the last run the guy who runs the Town Car asked if his, I'm guessing 7 year old son, could ride shotgun. Even satan couldn't say no to those big blue eyes. With him strapped in I tell him to remind me not to get into the middle cone on the last slalom too fast which had been killing my times. I really concentrated because I didn't want to kill the little feller and had the best run of the day!
Final Results, #1 - Rusty Cobwebs - Sun 04-18-2021

Sounds a lot better than a Miata.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts