Vintage Mustang Forums banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,578 Posts
Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing. Now, either move the sticker or the camera mount!

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
I have to say, it’s the absolute most fun I have ever had in a car. Having everyone congratulate me after completing my first race is a very rewarding experience after a long year of building this car. I truly felt like they were all as happy for me as I was for myself. I can’t wait to be on track with them again.

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Sticker location was a race requirement. Camera location is a derivative of everything else at the moment.

·
Registered
8,420 Posts
I truly felt like they were all as happy for me as I was for myself. I can’t wait to be on track with them again.
They were and I hope you do come out again. Our next race weekend is Aug 6-8 at Gateway in St. Louis. You can be assistant race director! And maybe official cook

Mark

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Hot lap! Awesome video, at least what I could see around the sticker….

• Haha
Reactions: patrickstapler

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
I’m proud of that sticker. It will likely never be removed as it represents my first ever W2W event.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
I agree 1000%, move the CAMERA!

Reactions: patrickstapler

·
Spammer Hammer
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
I would assume the same as when I left. Just ate a medium thin crust pizza from Dominos. First thing I’ve had since 7AM today. Likely lost some water weight. It’ll be back by tomorrow…if it isn’t already…🤣.

Paddock temps registered 125F on my cheapie HF thermal laser gun.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts