Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the weekends get slow on the VMF, I just wanted to say Happy whatever and Merry Christmas to my bud's at the PNW.

I have to say you people have made this year a lot better for me, just a good bunch of guys. Hell even Bob visit's here. ( why I have no idea :biggrin:)

Bri, Keith, Well, all you guys, Thanks :highfive:. Have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bunch of jerks

:winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Bunch of jerks
Coming from you, Dave, those are truly words of endearing friendship :lol:

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas, and a great new year.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Merry Christmas to you as well and a Happy New Year; Just remember, you could shoot your eye out in here if your not careful.. :sniping:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Merry Christmas to my favorite herd of dorks
Ahhhhh...right back at ya?.... :winkgrin:

http://lnx.ginevra2000.it/Disney/christmas1/cliptree1.gif

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Thanks Dave. Same to you. Enjoy your holiday :biggrin:

Tiggermom.... :p :p :no:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
A big MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone from the great white north, Snokane Washington! May Santa put a Vortec V2 under your tree and a NOS bottle in your stocking....

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Hope everyone here has a safe and very Merry Christmas!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-030.gif

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Merry Christmas to ALL....even to Ebenezer who cut me down to "private Newbie" and stole Tiny Tim's mini starter. I will forgive you and your sins, and pray that the good lord brings compassion to your poor sole. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Merry Christmas to ALL....even to Ebenezer who cut me down to "private Newbie" and stole Tiny Tim's mini starter. I will forgive you and your sins, and pray that the good lord brings compassion to your poor sole. :winkgrin:
OH GOD, HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH FISH..... (P.S. IT is Soul not sole..)

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
and pray that the good lord brings compassion to your poor sole.
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were more vertically challenged than Bri, especially when you make it appear you are talking to Brian's foot!! I think your having a case of the Troyboy's!! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I think your having a case of the Troyboy's!!
Ahhhh... :wall:
Must have been that time I spent in the "back room", trying to get him out of the closet to post....and draw some heat off the dog. ::

Now to Bri on "being good".....heck Bri....I've turned over a new leaf....I even forgave your sins, and asked the big guy for mercy....pretty good start IMO. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Now to Bri on "being good".....I even forgave your sins, and asked the big guy for mercy....
....and were you on your knees in front of him?? :horror: :shocked2: :shocked2:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Now to Bri on "being good".....I even forgave your sins, and asked the big guy for mercy....
....and were you on your knees in front of him?? :horror: :shocked2: :shocked2:
He must have worked for our old Mayor! :horror:

·
Premium Member
5,084 Posts
case of the Troyboy's!!
Hey!! I resemble that remark :chainsaw:

Merry Xmas to all and Mark.....Even you. I have some yellow snow for you. :lol:

Troy(young again noobie)Who hopefully gets a new name and not stuck with noobie. :wall:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
He must have worked for our old Mayor!
Ya....must be nice to be able to "pop off" and not have....uhumm...get to behave good, cause you already have your title and privileges. :wall:

Hey!! I resemble that remark
Enough said!
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
You guys are brutal with each other but I love reading the posts and I realize it is all in fun. Merry Xmas to everyone from Canada as well.

Al

1 - 20 of 21 Posts