Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I met Tosh Persons from Mobile. He drove over in his 69 Convertible. He helped me set up my home network then we drove to a local cruise-in here in Pensacola. Ultra nice guy and he helped me a lot today. It was really cool to have 2 69 Convertibles sitting in my lawn today /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, the guy sold the Grand National out from under my feet. So, I'm on the hunt again. After watching those videos Billgear posted, I think I'd like to build a opentrack car /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Oh how the mind wanders ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Yes, I had a VMF'er come over tonight. TBrasse1. I had a NASCAR party with hotwangs, dip/chips & other food stuff, plus adult beverages. Had a great time watching the race & afterwards talking Mustang stuff.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
YOu looking for a BUick Grand NAtional? MY buddy in Petaluma is selling his, Black in color with the black BBS style wheels with the polished lip....

let me know if interested I will forward you Mark's info

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey Buddy: I am visiting family in Illinois. I have found you aa T-Type here in Illinois...
The car is listed ina local trader paper. Picture looks good..
The asking price is $8500.00 and says Must Sell...
His phone number is : 217-965-4460

hope this helps..

Steve (Fordnut)
If I can help. my number here is : 217-895-2447, if I can help.....

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, and thanks for the info guys, but all of those cars are too far away to drive back to Florida.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Bisher, its only 21 hours, one way to FL from IL. I'm sure you could make it faster!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts