Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After leaving Cheyenne Frontier Days, we stayed at Fort Collins, CO, and I had a rare opportunity to meet 'rarefords'. What a great guy, and a great family of his also. I bopped over to his place and also had the opportunity to view his rare Fords close up. He has a couple of beautifully restored muscle cars including a 67 Fairlane w/ a 390 and a 429 Torino. Both cars are immaculate....hes restored these himself and his work represents the top of the top notch! His 69 Mach 1 resto is well under way, another quality project.

Meeting rarefords and his family was the highlight of my trip, and goes to show that great people here are what makes this the best forum around./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Ain't it fun to put a face to a "username". Tbrassel came by today. Looked at his 66 vert, then my 66 & 68. Then took his vert to a friends house to see his 3 Mustangs. 65 vert, 65 coupe & his prized 65 Fastback! Which is a sight to see. Even drank a few beers while talking shop. Nothing better!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its great!/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif In my part of the country, Wyoming, VMFrs are far and few between considering the distances involved. Rarefords is several hundred miles from where I live. So meeting a forum member in person is a rare opportunity. And a great experience!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts