Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, how many of us michiganders are north of Lansing ? and where are you ?
I know this is a long shot but are there any Yoopers on this site ?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sitting next to a guy from Houghton , thats about as close as you'll get from the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Corey and I have worked together for about a year and a half over the past 3 years. I'll probably make a trek to the Big Rabbit some day. When I'm not in Iraq I'm normally in Ohio. It'd take me a day or two to drive up there.

·
Registered
409 Posts
not in the up. but real close marinette wi

·
Registered
184 Posts
My best friend lives in Gaylord, but he travels to UP often.
He calls me a "flatlander".

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My best friend lives in Gaylord, but he travels to UP often.
He calls me a "flatlander".
Us yoopers consider anyone below the bridge Flat Landers :shrug:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Lansing Here!

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
how far north

My, currently, I'm stuck in Holland, very much a troll. But we bought 40 acres in Herman, outside of L'Anse, to build a new house on. Not sure how soon we'll be able to build, still have parents nearby to look after. We love to U.P. however, and are eagerly looking forward to being able to move out of the tropical weather down in the lower. LSG

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My, currently, I'm stuck in Holland, very much a troll. But we bought 40 acres in Herman, outside of L'Anse, to build a new house on. Not sure how soon we'll be able to build, still have parents nearby to look after. We love to U.P. however, and are eagerly looking forward to being able to move out of the tropical weather down in the lower. LSG

Well , I am not one of those who say your a troll for ever ! I feel once you make the move and are here for the duration , your a Yopper .

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I'm packing my stuff up right now for a big move to Northern Michigan where I'll be about as close to the Mackinaw Bridge as you can get without falling in the water. Hopefully there are other Mustangs guys close by. Now, I have to pack up the garage and disassembled car...UGH
I can finally use my snowmobiles : )

1 - 20 of 30 Posts