Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I just made my reservations at the hotel. I can't find a link to registration for the track event yet though...

-bob

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I might take the CJ up there.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've made my reservations also, but still watching for the track registration also. Hope I don't go agricultural like I did at the Corn Feed :). I was hoping to have track tire by then, but don't think it'll happen this time. Real life just gets in the way sometimes.

Bill, hope you can make it, would love to see that 331 in action.

JB if you haven't ever gone it's definitely worth the trip. The track days are a blast, as is the drag strip. Although I think I'm going to spend all three days at Hallet this year if possible. Plus the car show Sunday, has some awesome cars. Hope you can make it.

Ronnie......

·
Registered
532 Posts
made the reservations last week.
might bring both cars this year

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'm thinking seriously about going. Would love to drive the Shelby if I can get it running by then.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I got an email from them last week; the track signup won't begin until later in February. Should have a link by then.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I've made my reservations also, but still watching for the track registration also. Hope I don't go agricultural like I did at the Corn Feed :). I was hoping to have track tire by then, but don't think it'll happen this time. Real life just gets in the way sometimes.

Bill, hope you can make it, would love to see that 331 in action.

JB if you haven't ever gone it's definitely worth the trip. The track days are a blast, as is the drag strip. Although I think I'm going to spend all three days at Hallet this year if possible. Plus the car show Sunday, has some awesome cars. Hope you can make it.

Ronnie......
I was there last year. I think I got in on early Thursday morning. went out to the track and drag strip. had a good time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts