Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I think I am, but haven't lined up a hotel or anything. My mysterious throw out bearing squeak seems to have disappeared, so I may drive the car over even though I haven't signed up for track time (hoping I can sneak on with the 'slow' group - can't flog it if I drive over).

I think Alan (66conv) is going, who else? Cloney?

http://www.mustangclubofcentraliowa.org/

-bob

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I'll be there with the "True" White vert. :: Not some imitation. Going to try for the slow group also.
Come on Cloney, push that white thing up here ;)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
You're not gonna take the red car up there and try out the big hp EFI? :p

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Not this time, have whitey in out of storage for a bit. I am going to take it there this year though.
What I really need is an acreage; with enough garage space for all :p

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Had vacation on the brain so I didn't give it much thought. Now I feel unprepared for a 250 mile round trip with a stubborn P/S leak. :(

Guess I'll settle for the hometown show here in Indianola Sunday. I can handle 3 blocks with an oil leak.

I'll be thinking of the "big" show. Somebody get some pics!
::

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Looks like I'm a "No Show" the next couple weeks. Sis-in-Law's bday this weekend :: and my 40th next weekend - been told that I can't go to Dearborn! :eek: Bah Humbug!!!

Besides, Ronda just got the CC statement - seems I've been staying in a lot of hotels lately and buying a lot of gas! :) Don't think a $170 opentrack fee would go over well right now! :p

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bah! Hey, did you say B-Day? Can we come over and play pin the tail on the clone and have cake and ice cream?

Hmmm... what does one get a clone for a B-Day present? Hmmm...

I'll think of something!

-bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts