Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I had a "cold" the past few days, so I stayed home. I got a lot of work done on the car: finished the patches, installed the suspension, brakes, and fuel lines, and even got the engine/tranny installed. I still have some trim pieces to go, but what do you think? I think I did good!

http://midlife66.com/miscfiles/Finished.jpg

·
Registered
846 Posts
Looks like an OOPS there by the headlight?

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Ha ! I knew you'd eventually break....No vintage stang to drive, and your ancient lust for coupes....You were an impulse buy just waiting to happen, pal.

So, give me the details.... :: Dickson

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Wow! Talk about rebodies! *LOL* So what's the deal? Did you break down and buy a coupe sibling for Midlife or is that one you're doing for someone else?

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,833 Posts
Randy speak with forked tongue....

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
WOW

as the pic was loading it looked like Midlife was hanging above Midlife, liek an "out of body experience"

So, natch I thought you killed midlife and his ghost was still hanging around.

dang I need to get away from this laquer thinner

·
Registered
550 Posts
and even got the engine/tranny installed
Yeah, right. Let's see an action shot of it driving down the street... we dare ya!! :: :: ::

[Everyone -- please clear the streets]

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
My first reaction was "why did he remove the S/S wheels?" Second reaction was "pretty bad restoration since he FORGOT TO PUT THE GT STUFF ON!" ... and then I saw midlife on the lift in the background.

Ok, bud, doesn't look like you fooled anyone ... let's hear what the red coupe is all about ::

G

·
0 Posts
Nice fastback to coupe conversion! I see you went with the '65 grille and wheelcovers too... :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts