Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from VMF planning to attend 6/22/02?? The "Fastest Eight" reunion?!?!?

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'll be there baby!
I'm actually helping set up that morning.

So...so far 2 of 8 'fastest eight' members? I'd bet Mike (KBMWRS) will be there.

·
Vendor
1966 coupe and 1970 sportsroof
5,342 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I was one of the slow ones, and crawled home after lunch that day. Can I still come? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Seriously, though, I'll be there for sure.

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
Some of the BAMA folks are coming down. Unfortunately the show is the same weekend as our 28th wedding aniversary!
Stan

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'll be there... unless I go to Vegas that weekend, maybe we'll have 4 out of the fastest 8!

·
Registered
807 Posts
A cruise to the car show?!...we'd never make it on time.
But now that you mention it....it may be time for another cruise soon....

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
SWMBO has been very supportive of the 'stang, joining BAMA (she is a very active member) and even going to shows! However, in her words: "Does the word 'death' mean anything?" So. . . we'll continue to go to most of the shows other than this one!?! I would just as soon continue to share in this forum rather than the National Funeral Directors' forum!
Stan

·
Registered
8,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shaun
I'm planning to go in the morning between 9:00 and Noon. How does that sound for a window of opportunity?

Jeff

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll be there. Hope to bring two other guys , both with 70 Boss 302's Tom

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
How about doing a cruise to our Ponies & Snakes on Aug. 11? Let me know if you need a registration. (we're up to over 20 with only about 90 spots.)
Stan

·
Registered
8,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shaun:

I'm in the Willow Glen area of San Jose, which is maybe 20 minutes from Milpitas by freeway.

If we do decide to meet there, I suggest asking Eric about the layout since he is doing some of the set up that morning and it is a new venue this year (Milpitas Town Center, not the Great Mall as in the past). What do you think?

Jeff

·
Vendor
1966 coupe and 1970 sportsroof
5,342 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I'll be there with my black '89 GT Convertible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts