Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark you calendars. Mini Feed 6 is officially scheduled for August 1, 2009.

For those who may not know or may be new, Mini-feed is dodgestang's little annual BBQ where he invites any VMF member who wants to attend to his house in rural/scenic (lol) Cecil County, MD for some food, beverages, horse shoes, sometimes burn outs, and new this year....bacci ball. We always seem to have a good time and each year so far it has gotten a little bigger. Sometimes we even get member from outside the Mid-atlantic region to join....who knows if that will happen again this year.

If you haven't to my place before, or forget where it is, send me a PM and I will send you the address so you can find me.

The grill gets lit up around 2pm and I never have a closing time at my house.

BTW - I'll need a horseshoe partner...I think Frank may be incapacitated ;)

Feel free to sound off in this thread as if you are coming.

Right now it looks like:

Confirmed list:

ObsidianSpider (Todd)
65fast (Carson)
68Bucks (Gregg 2...aka Dave)
Frank65 (Frank...aka Frank)
John_in_USA (John)
68cvert (Gregg)
Mach 1 Don (Don)
deuce68 (Bill)
Opus
stajeep
Teebone (99%)
mrkadra66 (Mark)
chpierce (Carl)
hyghlndr
RickD (Top 40s!)
________

Pretty darn sure they are coming:

lleno (not Jay)
________

Interested maybes:

NYMustang (carl)
Hose B (Hose A)
________

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Looks like Paula is working, but Gianna, Cassanova and myself will definitely be present!

Nick - thanks once again for going to all the trouble and expense of putting this on. This party is literally the highlight of my summer! Getting to see great people that I see far too seldom, good food, good drinks, it's just too much!

Just tell me what I can bring (and nothing is not an acceptable answer). Something to throw on the grill? Beverages? Just tell me what you need.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'll make the trek. Not sure if family will be in tow or not.

Just put it on my calendar. BTW - my brute is level 5 now. yea me.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I should be there with 2--My Mach and my sons '93 vert--As long as there aren't any pool decks for him to run into, he'll probably try a burnout too

Hopefully I'll be there with the Mach--I ran it almost out of gas during a parade and now have starting/running issues--I think I sucked up some gunk out of the 36 year old tank--I'm cleaning it out and tearing apart the carb

I can't afford to replace tank/lines right now so I'm thinking of adding an inline filter and blowing the lines out--

If not the Mach then it'll be the company vehicle -- a 09 Taurus X suv--It's got a little pep to it

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I'm stoked.

1. Less than two weeks.

2. Cooling problems solved.

3. Driveline vibration solved.

4. Changed the metering rods one stage richer - gonna ride around for a while and see what my plugs look like.

5. Met the guy who owns Injection Connection in Horsham. Was talking to him about dyno testing to get my a/f set up right. Gonna call him this week and make an appointment. Turns out his wife and my wife are both pharmacists and know each other. Oh - and he is a dealer for multiple brands of superchargers.

But right now, mostly I just can't wait for mini feed!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hmmm. I read the other post first...put me down for a pretty darn sure...[my mom sometimes needs my help...]I can throw a decent shoe, and I also played some bocce ball over the years...You must have a nice lawn....I'm really excited to meet some folks....way cool... :pirate: :yoho:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts