17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured you weren't Randy.

First you hurt your back.
Then you go and get it fixed and rather than take it easy you start hammering away on your car just to make sure you are completely incapacited and unable to make the party.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Hmm..... The fastback is up and running again now Nick. Maybe I can hurry and rush it again and drive out there... :shrug:

You up for haulin' my arse back to KC again if I experience some catastrophic failure again? ;)

:lol:

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
70_Fastback said:
Hmm..... The fastback is up and running again now Nick. Maybe I can hurry and rush it again and drive out there... :shrug:

You up for haulin' my arse back to KC again if I experience some catastrophic failure again? ;)

If it breaks we load it you and it into the Trebuchet and get you home right quick.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
70_Fastback said:

Road trip, Road trip, road trip!

C'mon - it's time for another shakedown cruise!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey Nick, I'd love to come...I've been wanting to take a look at that monster of a fastback you have...I think you are only about 20-30 miles away...maybe you can show me how to set the idle on my coupe, I'm having a hard time wiht it...she runs great besides that... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Nick,

Gregg and Frank are working on a plan to force (kidnap actually...I think I heard the word "chloroform" used) me to attend this year. However, my boss decided to take another week-long vacation and that includes Aug 1. I'm not sure if I can take the day off. It figures. I haven't asked for a day off in over a year and this is the second time I've been screwed this summer.

This is a bunch of :bs:.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
tweet66 said:
Does it have to be a Stang??? or a V8??? My stang is no where near ready, but my little Falcon might make the ride..
Let's see:

Last year I brought my 01GT.

The year before I brought my Pacifica.

Gregg is bringing his Jetta - but that's just because we all enjoy his clutch burnouts!

I won't speak for Nick, but the rule is "Just come"!

What year Falcon do you have? I'm working on a 62.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
TheDude said:
Nick,

Gregg and Frank are working on a plan to force (kidnap actually...I think I heard the word "chloroform" used) me to attend this year. However, my boss decided to take another week-long vacation and that includes Aug 1. I'm not sure if I can take the day off. It figures. I haven't asked for a day off in over a year and this is the second time I've been screwed this summer.

Actually the word chloroform was never used.

We have threatened to send Uncle Vinny to take care of your boss in order to ensure your attendance!

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
dodgestang said:
70_Fastback said:

If it breaks we load it you and it into the Trebuchet and get you home right quick.
Dude, you have a Trebuchet ?? What the hell DON'T you have?!

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tweet66 said:
Does it have to be a Stang??? or a V8??? My stang is no where near ready, but my little Falcon might make the ride..
You don't need to drive a mustang or a classic car to the house for mini-feed.

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TheDude said:
Nick,

Forward you desk phone to your cell phone.
Setup your email to also be accessible from your webready smart phone. They will never know you aren't in the office.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
70_Fastback said:
dodgestang said:
70_Fastback said:

Dude, you have a Trebuchet ?? What the hell DON'T you have?!
He doesn't have one of our cars! :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
dodgestang said:
70_Fastback said:

Think the suspension will support the landing?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts