Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the 64.5 is in pretty good shape, so I thought about driving Pony Trails (WA state) today. Wouldn't you know it, SWMBO's best friend (since she was 6 years old) is moving back to her parents after her husband ran off with a "ski bunny". Her Mother called me and asked me to come over and paint the downstairs before she moves back in. Had to do it today, as new new carpet being installed tomorrow. While everyone was out having a good time I was stuck in a basement, rolling and brushing 4 gallons of "ice blue" paint. Hope it was fun for everyone who made it...maybe next year?

G

·
0 Posts
I was there in the morning to watch a few of the cars come it. There were a lot of Stangs! I would have liked to go myself! See you on Sunday Dean!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hi Dean, I live in Bothell and want to get your shop location so I could swing by some time and check it out. I will be at home on Sunday because SWMBO and I did not get our work schedules right. I did run with the racers on Thursday and will check out the cars today, so it is not a total loss.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
No biggie Dean, you didn't miss much. Only 265 incredible gleaming Mustangs passing through the most gorgeous countryside on Gods green earth.

Gonna make the Sunday show?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts