Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been a Mustang lover since I saw a 69 Mach 1 in neighborhood on way to school back in 1970. Have since owned many Stangs, currently have and are driving 72 Mach 1, 73 convertible and wife has 68 GT fastback that she has had since 1977. Also belong to a couple of car clubs and looking forward to participating here for some much sought after information. Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention I am in process of total rebuild of a 67 GT Fastback with 390 4/speed, this is where I am seeking so help.

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
3,273 Posts
Welcome! Love Duluth! I'm living in central MN, down here in Sauk Centre.

·
Dimples
4,824 Posts
Welcome! That’s a cool collection. I have a soft spot for Clydesdale ‘verts. Perfect cruiser.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Um, we’re going to need some pictures! You guys make very good underwear out there. Welcome!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Welcome but none of your cars exist until we see pics. The brain trust here is incredible so put the VMF to work. Dave R.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Welcome to VMF from another Minnesooootan. Wife is from Duluth and we live down in Chaska now. Looking forward to seeing pics of your collection. I will starting the process of resurrecting a 67 S code Fastback myself...unfortunately it has a C6.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts