Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I keep finding things so heres some new stuff and some repetes

Rear deck lid great shape even chrome is really good not perfect but just need to be reapaited.

Both Fenders very good shape

Window glass and wing window and rear side window, all tinted and in reasonalbe shape above average also window regulators

Rear Valance decent needs little work

Sterring colum and wheel aqua separate of together.

Both headlite buckets complete and in real good shape will not seperate also lites if you need them

Drive shaft

C-4 Transmission only 500 miles on it

Wheels and tires also spare wheel in box for spare Eagle 10 wholes good rubber and wheels just need polishing

Front and rear bumpers OEM not repros good shape

I would prefer not to ship big items but if you want to pay auctual shipping its ok with me.

Make me reasonable offers, not giving away but more than fair pricing.

I can send photo's of anything you need to see or if your in Nor cal you can come by and look at stuff.

I will be out of town for 10 days starting Monday afternoon so I will try and deal with inquires before leaving but If I don't get to yours will when I return.

Mark

G

·
0 Posts
Mark, Is the steering wheel in good shape with no cracks?

Dan Donlin
732-274-1027

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Darn it Mike! You keep listing things I need....but why do you have to live in CA :: Oh well, by your description...are the tabs on the Headlight buckets intact? Could I have pics? What's the chance of narrow grille trim hiding there somewhere ::? Let me know. Also sent you an email.
Thanks,
Gregg

G

·
0 Posts
I have two 68's and I really need the bumpers, but I live in N.C. How much for bumpers, and how much do you think shipping would be to zip code 27055? I really need them, can't afford new ones. Please let me know what you can do. Jim Lewis, Yadkinville, N.C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts