Vintage Mustang Forums banner

More Barn full of parts photos!!

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  AussieMustang 
G
#1 ·
#9 ·
There sure is a lot of stuff there . Now I don't want to rain on your parade (but I will) /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
This reminds me of a friend of mine who bought a motorcycle wrecking business. There was the load of stuff for bikes all racked and waiting to go . And thats what it did "waited " . All that stuff is scrap metal until somebody buys it . Is there a market for 1000 LH rear doors for a 61 4 door Chev, or what ever ?? Maybe in the States there is . I can tell you there wasn't a market for 300 starters for a CB 250 Honda in Austarlia .

I hope there is somebody to buy it all , until then it's scrap .

Keep smiling

#10 ·
Nice find.... Good thing they don't use the salt on the roads up north like they do around here....
Is that a 427 SOHC in that crate in the corner /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

#11 ·
nice!!! if you happen across a 8" rear end with posi let me know.

#12 ·
You're still thinking in pre-Ehay terms. I keep thinking "what a pile of old junk!" pause one second and "jeez what an internet auction gold-mine". We're not the only car nuts that shop Ehay. Hope there's another barn full of shipping boxes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.