Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, meant to post this in the PNW section. Jeff Kramer participated in Pony Trails up here last week. He was killed in an accident.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
My heart is heavy and hurts for this young mans family and freinds.We just dont know what tommorow brings us.May God give comfort to all his family and freinds.FastE

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish I knew something to say that would make you feel better, but only time will ease the pain of losing a friend like that.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sorry to hear of the tragedy. To lose any loved one is always a difficult experience. But to lose one so young is twice as tough.

Hopefully Jeff was prepared to go to a better place. God bless his family at this time.

-BS

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
The day it happened, Jim Smart (who was up there covering the event) called me all shook up about it. He had just heard from Jeff Ford and couldn't believe it. I didn't feel it was right for me to post about it on VMF since I wasn't there. My sympathies go out to his family and friends. It's always sad when a good, young person like that is killed.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I can't even imagine. Sure hope his family knows we are all out here feeling for them. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts