Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keith dropped off for me this morning a framed photo of the back of the blksnk with Strokies rear in the foreground(not as it sounds!)taken at BCC before Pony Trails. He is quite the artist in his photography, great photo and a great guy for taking the time and expense to make it happen.
Thanks again Keith! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
You're welcome Scott. I'm glad you like the picture. Thanks to you for all you've done for us!

Here's the picture for all you perverts that think I took a picture of Strokie's a$$ ::
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_img_a/368008_33_full.jpg

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Very cool! <sniff> This group is so great...I mean, you can feel the love, ya know?</sniff> ;) ::
Nice job Keith...the PNW Paparazzi strikes again! ::

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Hey!........... We should shoot that again, my trunk lines up much better now :p ;)

Very cool Keith!

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Scotty, that is the best side of you ,I have seen ::Going away. ::Just kiddin . :D Brian I sure hope your not going to hug anyone. ::You softy :: Keith you sure do take a nice picture. :) :: I only give one compliment a week and that made the top of the list. ;) You folks really do have some nice rides. ::Darn I slipped and gave two compliments didn't I. ::

Troy :: ::drool ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
So Keith.....does this mean your more of a A$$ man? :eek:

Nice shot....You got "skills"... ;) :: ::

1 - 6 of 6 Posts