Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been discreetly working on my 65 mustang coyote swap and preparing to start a build thread once I have enough content to show. I'm doing a Gen II Coyote out of a mustang, and need some help on the motor mounts. The front end is out of a Lincoln MK VIII. I've seen the universal weld on mounts but I was wondering if I could use just factory 4.6 mounts and location for the motor? Thanks in advance! -Jaydon

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Jaydon, did I understand you correctly, you're putting a M8 suspension on the front of a 65 ? LSG

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaydon, did I understand you correctly, you're putting a M8 suspension on the front of a 65 ? LSG
Yes! Well, it's actually already in, alond with the subframe. I just need a solution to mount to motor, and I don't know if I can use 4.6 mounts or similar? Or if the OEM 5.0 mounts would work? Looking for a solution that doesn’t necessarily require welding as I don’t trust my fab skills enough yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
By any chance are you in Tucson AZ area? I think I saw this mark viii front swapped 65 for sale recently. Shoot me a PM Im local and can defiantly help out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts