Year:1966
Make:Ford
Model:Mustang
Mileage:500 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:289
Trim:Fastback 2+2
Hello all,

It's been a few years and now I have come to the point that I must sell my car and we are planning to move and I will no longer have a shop.
This car need absolutely nothing except a good carb tune from sitting. I have a lift and the car will be presented there. I can provide @500 pictures of the build available upon serious request. I can provide videos and help with transportation set up for customers that cannot personally view the car.. In person pre purchase inspections are available and preferred.

This is my1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback built in Metuchen New Jersey in Wimbledon White over Aqua Vinyl interior. Finished on 18 Dec 1965 with a DSO of Washington DC. Originally a plain Jane 200 ci automatic car, it has been reborn with 289, 5 speed in Ford Performance White with Guardian Blue stripes. Originally bought as a Christmas present in 1965, I am the third owner purchased in 1992. It was my daily driver until 1998 when it was garaged. Original Build Sheet and owner’s manual included in the sale. Several assembly manuals, literature, and a pile of receipts from a slow 20+ year transformation. Title is free and clear in my name. Less than 500 miles since completed.

If you are in the market for a car of this quality please contact me. I am in Westminster, MD, USA. Price is open. Please read the entire description and refer to the links. I can be contacted at 410-967-6170. Please only contact me if you are looking to be a buyer.

This retromod started with a complete strip down to bare metal, rotisserie restoration. Every nut bolt and screw were replaced with AMK fasteners or restored. @500 pictures of the build available upon request.
Engine - 1966 Ford 289 Block, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads ported and polish and match to a modified Vr. Jr. intake, Ross Pistons, Akerly & Child piston rings, PBM Rods, Camshaft innovations Mechanical Steel Billet Roller cam, Crowler Mechanical Lifters, Trick Flow 1.60 rockers, Quickflow 650, Melling blueprinted high flow oil pump, Trickflow Main Cap Girdle, Comp Billet Timing Set, Comp Valve Spring, Seats, Retainers and locks, Cobra 7.5 quart oil pan, MSD AALN, RPM Module, 8980 Timing Controller, custom ram air set up drawing cool air from a custom metal grafted (not fiberglass) hood scoop on the original hood.
Exhaust - Doug’s Tri Y Ceramic Coated Headers, Magnaflow, GT Tips through the Valence
Driveline - 1992 Mustang T5 Transmission 1352-208, ratio 3.35, 1.99, 1.33, 1, .68, with carbon fiber 3/4 blocker rings, custom heim joint clutch linkage, Ram Clutch/pressure plate balanced and blue printed, 1966 Ford 8-inch rear end with a Detroit Locker and 3.55 gears, turning 2005 Mustang Billet wheels with 255/50/17 in the front and 235/55/17 in the rear
Chassis - AMKFasteners: Body, Interior, Chassis, Bumper and Brake&Fuel kits, Global West Subframe Connectors Wiring harness completely reworked moving battery and ignition to the trunk with all engine wiring hidden in the shock tower brace, All original glass, Upgraded inboard Fog Lights, interior sound deadening/insulation and fresh rubber seals and gaskets all around, custom trunk floor with compact spare, fire extinguisher and factory jack etc.
Cooling - 4 row aluminum radiator, FlowKooler high flow water pump, Inline Coolant Filter, Stainless overflow tank
Brakes - Converted to factory Front Disc brakes with a rear Disc Brake transplant from 1995 Crown Vic. New rotors and pad all around and utilizes an updated brake master cylinder and a Wilwood brake proportioning valve. Retains the original and functioning cable emergency brake.
Suspension - V8 Stock suspension, Traction bars, Rosehill Adjustable strut rods, Shelby Drop