Vintage Mustang Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks everyone just I can look forward to dodging bullets and doing burn outs..Phase 2 was mentioned twice so I’ll def check them out!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
FYI my wife and I are planning on living in downtown StL or in Tower Grove area.. grew up in the burbs and never plan on going back..Chicago downtown, Nashville downtown, Phoenix downtown and now StL downtown!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks everyone just I can look forward to dodging bullets and doing burn outs..Phase 2 was mentioned twice so I’ll def check them out!
It’s probably like any other metro area, you learn where you should/shouldn’t be. There’s good and bad everywhere. I hope you find a good/reputable shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Gateway Classic Mustang in Bourbon does great work. I live in Columbia, MO. There’s lots of classic car stuff going on all over the state. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
11,715 Posts
I wonder if I'd like it ? Maybe I could play the drum part. I gotta remember to wear my floss bathing suit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey… the wife and I are moving to StL… any suggestions on shops for maintenance and add ons?
yes my friend Benjamin redid everything underneath my 68 fastback gas tank fuel lines ball joints springs shocks everything he just moved to St. Louis he specializes in everything except diesels his number 702-559-7016 Benjamin he’s also Mobil Mechanic i’m actually going to tow my Mustang up there for him to finish he’s awesome if you call him let him know Jerry from Dallas Texas referredYou

21 - 28 of 28 Posts