Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can find a part for my 65 AC. It is the radiator looking thing on the inside of the under dash unit. It has two pipes comeing out of the back of it. Figured maybe i would look for one, summer is comeing up.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.