1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just when you thought you saw everything

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
He's got a trailor hitch and everything! :)

That's one ugly way to waste a Mustang. :-(

John Harvey

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Where are the car thieves when you need them?

::

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Bahahahahahaha!
He's even got crappy taste in wheels!

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,665 Posts
Some people will do any kind of damfool thing.
Ever noticed the "Harley" Ford trucks. With a couple of emblems and some upholstery stitching they can easily jack the price of a truck up a couple of thousand. There's a guy around here who ordered a set of replacement emblems from the Ford dealer and stuck them all over his older Ford Explorer. Someone else found this amusing and countered with this....

http://a0.cpimg.com/image/9E/FC/38910110-8e77-028001E0-.jpg

Ignore any resemblance to the motorcycle in my signature pic. Coincidental also are all the Mustang parts visible on the wall behind the bike. Ahem.
Now if I could just find a chrome "R type" emblem....

·
Registered
721 Posts
:: Dear Lord, now that I've seen the Marley Davidstang, I have seen it ALL and I'm ready to come home.

·
Just some guy
20,665 Posts
"Blue Lights"? Hack hack, cough. If I don't have to have it and it doesn't add to the bike's performance, it ain't gonna be on my bike. Excepting a dumb joke emblem or two. Judging by your sig pics, you should know a thing or two about old school choppers. Err, yours is REALLY old school. I like it. Tell me where you park it at night. ::

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Just yankin yer chain on the blue light thing ::
Thanks, always preferred the older bikes. The bobbers of the '40's and '50's in particular. The only thing I'm missing to make it perfect in my opinion is the springer front end. Park it? No no no, I tuck it in ::

·
Just some guy
20,665 Posts
I suspected as much.
Springer? What's that? Hee hee.
Roger the "tucked in at night". SWMBO will happily tell I have no taste in interior decorating for when she met my my "coffee table" was an 8.5 foot long 1974 Sportster. ::

1 - 20 of 21 Posts