Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm completely new here and only made this account with the sole purpose of knowing what somehting is called.
There are some Boss 302 (don't know if the 429 shares the same thing) that have some sort of air intakes instead of the outer headlights, next to the other set of headlights on the grill, and I have always been intrigued of the name of such components, if they are in fact air intakes or something else. I find them unique and part of what makes the Boss 302 the real Boss.

Here's a photo to help with locating such special components.
Also, since I'm new, I don't really know if I'm posting this in the correct place of the forum.
1 - 1 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.