Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a known Mustang fanatic, everyone and anyone seeing a Mustang for sale gives be a heads up. I always venture out to see "one for sale on the side of the road". Friday several friends alerted me to an early convertible they saw for sale between Frankenmuth and Bay City on Portsmouth Road. She is a 1968 Convertible; Dark Blue, White Top, White Interior, 289 Auto, Console, Non-Tach Dash. She carries Georgia Plates and given the deterioration of the dash pad I believe she did come from the South. However, rust is evident (quarters, doors, probably floors). Bumpers / chrome have surface rust. I did not find the owner at home. The sign in the car says "Bad Motor" ..... Price: $2,500 or Best. It is easy to imagine this Dark Blue / White convertible restored. Even in her dipalidated condition, from 20 feet she is quite handsome. I have no relationship with the owner .... kind of hoping someone else buys her before I rationalize buying her myself. Interested .... from I-75 exit M-46 (Holland Road) East. Drive East until you see the shopping village Pride & Country. The intersection is M-46 and Portsmouth. Hang a left (North) on Portsmouth and drive for approximately 12 miles. She will be on the left. Or call (989)752-4464

·
Registered
383 Posts
Called the # they say it is sold!
Mike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts