Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are their any good magazines out there that focus more on the older mustangs?. i have a 1965 mustang 289.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I haven't read Mustang Monthly in a while, but I like Mustand & Fords because it's geared more towards resto-mods, whereas Mustang Monthly always seemed more towards concours-type restos. Depends on what info you're looking for.

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Mustang Monthy: for that concours, non-modified car
Mustangs & Fords: for those restomods

Yeah, yeah, I know, they occasionally do cross the articles up between them.

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
The two magazines exist under one umbrella as the result of a sale-that of Mustang Monthly to Primedia. There is an overlap of personnel. People like Smart, Ford, Cook, Houlahan, etc. may have feature stories in either M&Fords, and/or MMonthly. Believe that MMonthly still exists at it's point of origin, Lakeland, Fl. as part of an agreement with Primedia and Larry Dobbs, the founder. MMonthly now features modified cars regularly. Editor D. Farr's 66 GT sports TT's and engine mods. :)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hemmings has a great little rag that I enjoy more than the bigger magazines.
Get a free trial issue at 1 866 mustang or [email protected]
Ask for the trial issue and give them my name and subscription number: Dan Mayes 30148

I get a subscription extension for it and you get a freebie.

Now, Fill out your Bio so everyone doesn't have to ask a lot of questions to help you out. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts